Invast’s recent comments to Bloomberg TV
I was recently invited to Bloomberg TV to speak about our investment outlook and where we see trading opportunities in the market. If you missed the interview, you can catch the link here.
During the interview, I spoke about the following points:
– The global rally is sustainable given the disconnect between record low interest rates and the underlying unemployment rate improvement in the USA.
– A real revision in expectations around global economic growth, despite Brexit etc.
– A lot of the fear around US recovery now starting to come out.
– June jobs report is not a one-off, it shows trend establishing.
– Base metal prices are recovering from depressed level.
– Post Brexit fallout has been contained.
– Fed will now start to make the case for its next move, still sticking to fourth quarter increase
– US corporate profits are also starting to beat, which will force the Fed to move
– When asked about easy liquidity globally, I explained the benefit that large corporates have to raise cheap long term debt and investing in their own business.
– We used Walt Disney as an example.
– Recent stock buybacks are a result of very low cost of debt.
– The importance of Microsoft’s acquisition of LinkedIn to overall tech valuations.
Many of these topics I spoke about have been relayed to Invast clients early. Invast clients get access to our premium insights and trading calls weeks before we go out in the media. Premium priority access.
If you’re not an Invast client, it might be a good time to get your trading account ready for what is coming. You can self-navigate through our simplified account opening process here.
Chief Market Analyst
Peter Esho is a member of Invast’s Investment Committee and Chief Market Analyst at Invast Financial Services in Australia. The Invast’s Investment Committee constructs professionally constructed global thematic portfolios of Direct Market Access (DMA) CFDs over highly liquid global shares and ETFs through its new PortfolioInvestor platform. Since 1960, the Invast Group has grown to become one of the largest and most successful global brokerage firms, offering state-of-the-art trading technology and unparalleled service catering to all levels of traders.
Invast Financial Services Pty Ltd (ABN 48 162 400 035) is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission and holds an AFS Licence 438283 which authorises it to carry on a financial services business in Australia.